The knowledge gained in the process of prototyping is applied to the manufacturing processes and decreases the production tooling development cycle.
Key Prototyping Benefits
• Prototypes help validate the part’s design/concept
• Prototypes enable you to evaluate how changes on a part may affect subsequent operations such as assembly or mating components
• Prototyping produces a physical sample that’s indicative of the production process prior to investing capitol for durable tooling
Key Tooling Benefits
• To ensure quality is designed into your project from the onset
• Reduced tooling lead times supports speed to market
• Tooling modifications can be done quickly
• Building dies internally ensures input from all stakeholders
Schedule a Free Engineering Part Review
In the early stages of product development? Schedule a free consultation with one of our design experts and let’s talk about how we can identify ways to cut costs and prevent mistakes early on in the stages of product development.
Or call (262) 253-5420 to speak directly with one of our engineers.